Data Science Internship
Fields: Communication and Information Sciences, Engineering and/or Technology, Mathematics and/or Informatics
Duration: 4 – 6 months
Description: Internship in Machine Learning
Period: 1.09.2019 to 31.12.2019
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual interested in the mix between culture and technology (machine learning and programming) to gain hands on experience with this innovative startup. Currently, we are in the process of developing our platform, called Artfacts. The mission of the internship is to support product development by assisting the team to implement specific platform modules under the SCRUM framework. We appreciate new insights, therefore you will be encouraged to give input from day one.
- Design and develop Machine Learning (ML) models in TensorFlow.
- Familiarity with concepts such as Deep Neural Networks and Natural Language Processing.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills as well as a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work in an agile team following the SCRUM methodology.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Eligible to work in Europe and be selected for the ERASMUS Grant Internship.
- Good Experience and Knowledge of Node.js and React.js.
- Good Experience and Knowledge of Mobile Development for IOs and Android Platforms.
- Working hours:
Our working hours are flexible and and we are open to different types of internships.
English: Independent User B1
Level of Studies: